The company is working relentlessly on the use of IT solutions for better collection, management and visualization of geo-tagged data. NAXA was founded by Geomatics Engineers who specialize in GIS mapping, geo-database management and visualization. The team comprises of highly skilled software developers, GIS professionals and data ana
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Position: Mid Level Django Developer
We are looking for a Mid Level Django Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Write and maintain technical documentation on applications, processes, and workflow.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in Python and Django (1+ year)
- Strong understanding of SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL), NoSQL, and other database technologies
- Strong understanding of JSON-based RESTful Web Services (DRF
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Strong understanding of version Control System
- Good knowledge of security guidelines for web development
- Must be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with others
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or a related discipline
- Interested and potential candidates are advised to submit their Projects URL along with application if any
- If you don’t have any project hosted then you can bring your own local machine to demonstrate the work you have done
- Alternatively, you can share your github link.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV along with cover letter and salary expectation to email@example.com.
You will have an opportunity to be part of an excellent team working on humanitarian projects for national and international organization.
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|10 Jul, 19|
|09 Aug, 19|