It is in operation since 2009 and has recently been licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank as Payment Service Provider.
Customers can register and get mobile money account instantly, cash-in to their wallet from Agents and partner banks and start making payments. Customers can pay for utilities, recharge their mobile, pay internet bills, EMI, buy airlines ticket, school fees, credit card bills, etc. from their mobile.
Similarly, merchants, service providers and retail outlets can receive payments for goods and services in their wallet instantly. This enables hassle-
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Mid- Level Developer
No of Vacancy:
To serve as the software developer of eSewa and work as per best of knowledge and accuracy. To provide the perfect end-to-end solutions for new requirements and maintain the existing code for smooth execution. To abide by company’s mission, vision and objectives and follow the company’s policies.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Develop software, architecture, specifications and technical interfaces and UI.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Develop, deliver and test software prototypes.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest feature.
- Proven work experience as Junior Software Engineer or Junior Software Developer
- Must hold minimum 2 year of experience.
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Excellent knowledge of relational databasesand Object-Relational Mapping frameworks (e.g Hibernate)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF,GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test- driven development.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Analyze and identify all the issues in requirements & design and provide resolution of same and perform various tests in software to resolve all issues.
- Maintain very good knowledge on multiple tools/technology /platform.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Excellent communication skill (Verbal and Written).
- Coordinate with other developers and software professionals.
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Windows)
|Please check vacancy details|
|28 Jun, 19|
|27 Jul, 19|