It is also involved in Mobile App Monetization services, SMS Marketing and provides VAS solutions.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
An Android developer is responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system. Due to the fragmentation of this ecosystem, an Android developer must pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around such a platform.
- Knowledge of android sdk and java
- Knowledge of mobile application development processes
- Experience of using third party libraries, JSON and RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles and best practices
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Must have willingness to learn more (new languages or technologies)
- 1-2 years’ experience in android
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
|Other / Misc.|
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|01 Aug, 18|
|30 Aug, 18|