Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR BEST CANDIDATES TO WORK IN JAPAN !!!!!!
Position : Mid J2EE / Java Developer
Education : Bachelor in IT related field
- Experience in Server Side Java, J2EE, JSP/JSTL, Servlets, Spring/MVC, JAXB, JAX-WS, MySQL, and Tomcat are all required.
- Experience with Spring MVC framework components such as Data JPA, Security and ORM/Hibernate
- Experience implementing RESTful and/or traditional web services using technologies such as JSON, SOAP, XML
- Experience with using GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Docker, Junit.
- Experience with the following is a plus: Angular and NodeJs
- Understanding of the Agile software development methodologies
- Orientation on research of additional information independently
Interested candidates can send their application.
Submission to: email@example.com
- A cover letter
- Updated CV
Deadline for submission: 13th September, 2019
For more details please contact: 01-4414739
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for selection process.
|Computer - Web Development|
|Please check details below.|
|BIT / BIM(S)|
|14 Aug, 19|
|13 Sep, 19|