click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Build Change is seeking engineering trainee to participate in its technical assistance and training programs in Nepal. We offer an opportunity for students to gain hands-on experience in design, supervision and project management in international disaster response/disaster risk reduction programs. Build Change is flexible for the term and start date of the internship, but requires a minimum six months’ commitment
- Implementation of robust set of services / APIs to power the web/mobile application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Assurance of technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimization of the application of maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, Prior experience with MERN full stack paradigm
- In depth knowledge of Node JS, Express JS, React JS, Mongo DB
- Experience creating front end applications using JS Framework
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Good understanding of Database schema, design, optimization, scability
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Great communication skills, strong work ethic.
- Ownership of the product from start to finish
- Knowledge of software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), SCRUM and AGILE Methodology
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Preference will be given if you have,
- Experience working with Dynamic form generator
- Knowledge of Redux, Redux Saga, ES6
- Experience with cross platform app development in React Native
- Exposure to Gulp, Grunt, Bootstrap
- Experience building responsive designs
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as applications will be reviewed daily and suitable candidates may be invited for test and interview prior to the closing date. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview.
To Apply go through below link and follow instruction
|Computer - Database Programming|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|04 Apr, 19|
|01 May, 19|