It is in operation since 2009 and has recently been licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank as Payment Service Provider.
Customers can register and get mobile money account instantly, cash-in to their wallet from Agents and partner banks and start making payments. Customers can pay for utilities, recharge their mobile, pay internet bills, EMI, buy airlines ticket, school fees, credit card bills, etc. from their mobile.
Similarly, merchants, service providers and retail outlets can receive payments for goods and services in their wallet instantly. This enables hassle-
eSewa App is available for both iOS and Android devices and its primary web portal is www.esewa.com.np.
About F1Soft Group
F1Soft International is a software development company specialized in development and implementation of mobile banking and internet banking to financial institutions in Nepal and overseas. It is pioneer in the Fintech (Technologies in Financial Industry) industry and has introduced SMS Banking, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking and other transactional banking solutions in Nepal. Currently, more than 90 of the Financial Institutions have implemented solutions provided by F1Soft.
In the early 2000s, globally businesses were going online. While the digital revolution was just around the corner, it had very low impact in Nepal. There were few alternate payment channels offered by Banks like Debit Cards and Credit Cards. When we launched SMS banking back in 2006, it was well received by customers in the market. As mobile phone was getting popular and more affordable, we used SMS as primary channel to notify and alert customers about banking transactions. This immediately created the atmosphere of trust and security amongst customers. We added more features and transactional services later in 2007. It was also well received by banked customers. However, realizing that less than 20 of the population had bank accounts and these services could do so much more, we planned to introduce mobile wallet in Nepal. This also coincided with global business trend and need of payment gateway for the growth of digital commerce. eSewa was conceived and introduced when there were very few companies trying to go online. Internet penetration was very low and banking services were limited in terms of scope and availability. eSewa has played vital role to grow the e-commerce businesses in Nepal by providing secure online payment mechanism.
Eventually, we realized the need of the payment gateway and developed a web and mobile based application, ‘eSewa’.
Though most of the banks and financial institutions were facilitating their customers with mobile and internet banking services, most of the users could not get benefited as there was a huge mass of the unbanked population. Realizing the need to furnish unbanked users, F1Soft developed standalone digital payment platform under brand ‘eSewa’. Within a very short period of its inception, it became so popular among stakeholders that F1Soft’s management decided to develop it as a separate wing under their ownership. Starting with few services like airtime top-up and pinless recharge in the past, it has covered major industries ranging from fast food chains to international airlines.
Our vision is to cover every payment sector (Small/Big, Dealer/Retail, Private/Government, Domestic/International) continuously accomplishing our mission to create a cashless economy. We want to create cashless economy in coming days. In future, we will cover each and every industries of Nepal with our revolutionary payment platform which will in turn will help in growth and development of economy enhancing financial mobility. We will be acting as the backbone of economy of Nepal, which is our future and we are into it.
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Mid- Level QA
To serve as the Quality Analyst of eSewa and work as per best of knowledge and accuracy. To ensure that every change and new functionality is consistent with its scope, is of sound logic, and meets the user’s requirement. To deliver the bug free product. To abide by company’s mission, vision and objectives and follow the company’s policies.
- Design, develop, execute and maintain QA test plans and cases.
- Develop, implement and maintain QA automated test suites and prepare document/reports for same.
- Assist to select and implement all automation solutions and perform all tests (including automate tests) ensure optimal coverage.
- Analyze all issues related to product and manage all Quality Assurance processes.
- Design all functional requirements for all processes and documents all test plans.
- Manage execution of all Quality Assurance products, develop and maintain professional relationships with all departments.
- Design and prepare automate tests, scripts as required.
- Ensure adherence to all business and customer requirements and design all test scripts for all processes.
- Collaborate with technology and seniors to provide optimal level of customer services and recommend ways to increase quality of software.
- Provide support to all technical specifications and prepare appropriate documents.
- Prepare documents for all defects and evaluate same.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
- Product or Industry specific knowledge
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|28 Jun, 19|
|27 Jul, 19|
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Mid- Level Developer
No of Vacancy:
To serve as the software developer of eSewa and work as per best of knowledge and accuracy. To provide the perfect end-to-end solutions for new requirements and maintain the existing code for smooth execution. To abide by company’s mission, vision and objectives and follow the company’s policies.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Develop software, architecture, specifications and technical interfaces and UI.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Develop, deliver and test software prototypes.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest feature.
- Proven work experience as Junior Software Engineer or Junior Software Developer
- Must hold minimum 2 year of experience.
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Excellent knowledge of relational databasesand Object-Relational Mapping frameworks (e.g Hibernate)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF,GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test- driven development.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Analyze and identify all the issues in requirements & design and provide resolution of same and perform various tests in software to resolve all issues.
- Maintain very good knowledge on multiple tools/technology /platform.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Excellent communication skill (Verbal and Written).
- Coordinate with other developers and software professionals.
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Windows)
|Please check vacancy details|
|28 Jun, 19|
|27 Jul, 19|