Job Position: Marketing Director/Asst. Marketing Director
No. of Vacancy: 1 each
Salary: Rs. 40,000 - Rs. 60,000 (Based on the experience)
Minimum Contract: 2 Years
Academic Degree: Master's Degree (Marketing)
- Should have depth knowledge on 7 Ps of marketing
- Proven experience in managing ATL and BTL activities.
- Should have experience on working with Creative designing team and good in designing Concept
- Creative Visualizer and out of box thinker
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Budget management Skills
- Effective time-management and multitasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Provides short- term and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data. Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product considering customer satisfaction; directing promotional support, building brand awareness and positioning
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Determines company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, seminars as well as other major events.
- Works closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Identifies the short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary relevant to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Undertakes continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends; conducts Research & prepares Competitive analysis
- Researches demand for the organization's products and services.
- Manage Digital media Team and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Manage and guide Creative team after visualizing & Internalizing the core concept.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
To Apply: Kindly go through the link below;
Event & Marketing Coordinator: https://lnkd.in/fKptT3G
Marketing Director/Asst. Marketing Director: https://lnkd.in/f2MH8vW