We’ve already settled over $1 billion in mortgages and we aim to stay the leading mortgage specialist in Australia.
We also like to have fun too so be prepared for team lunches, team-building activities and company parties!
HLE Nepal Pvt Ltd is a support system for Home Loan Experts and provides support functions such as processing loans, recommending products, data entry, content writing, managing client relation.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (preferably non-science)
Your key areas of responsibilities as a Loan Processing Specialist are:
- Process home loan applications from submission to settlement for our clients in Australia
- Liaise with brokers, clients, lenders, solicitors, and other businesses
- Work efficiently in a high pressure and volume
- Provide meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Providing excellent customer service
- Perform in a dynamic team environment
- Take additional challenges as and when required
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Minimum of six months of work experience (college internship or volunteering can be considered)
- Amazing customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Problem-solving skills and solution focused
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills and prioritization of workload
- Analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to work closely with a diverse and cross – cultural team
- Ability to follow instructions and work autonomously to achieve deadlines
Work hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm including 1 hour lunch break (non-negotiable)
*Position description will be discussed in detail during the face-to-face interview. Sounds like the opportunity for you? Please email us your Cover Letter discussing the reasons why you think you are suitable for this position as well as your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit hlenepal.com.au to know more about us. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Banking / Financial|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|07 Apr, 19|
|08 May, 19|