Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Out Solu Nepal
Out Solu Nepal is a Business Processing Outsourcing company which is providing outsourcing solution to Loan Officers in Australia in delivering a positive end-to-loan experience to clients. We are growing rapidly and we are currently looking for a passionate and motivated Loan Processing Officers for Loan Officers In Australia.
Job Category: Banking/ Financial Services
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 5
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Rs.15,000 to Rs.20,000 (Till Probation Period)
Job Location: Kanibahal, Lalitpur
Apply before: September 30, 2019
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience Required: Not required
- Must have completed a Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English
- Intermediate computer typing skills
- A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Data entry of loan application information into lender platforms
- Assisting our clients with processing & tracking home loan from pre-submission to settlement
- Liaising with clients to request supporting documentation and update them on the progress of their application.
- Forming relationships and communicating with clients, lenders, referrers and other business agents.
- Keeping active notes and managing applications in a dedicated Customer Relation Management (CRM) platform
- Working with finance brokers to ensure compliance processes are followed and maintained.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Ready to take challenges and prove it
- Ability to work autonomously with set tasks
Essential skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Excellent Communication skills in English both verbal and written
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven
- Professionally Presented
- Positive attitude and prepared to work in a team environment and meet deadlines
- Problem-solving skills, including the ability to resolve unusual and complex issues and then devise actionable solutions
- Responsible for managing time and prioritizing the assigned tasks
- The attractive remuneration package for deserving candidates -Rs.15,000 to Rs.20,000 (Till Probation Period)
- Growth within the company
- Working days Monday to Friday, 7 am to 4 pm (1-hour lunch break)
- Lunch Provided at Office
Great opportunity to have work-life balance through working smart.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit CVs and Cover letter to email@example.com or Apply it online via portal.
|Finance & Administration|
|15000 NRs per month|
|04 Sep, 19|
|30 Sep, 19|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
One Week Paid Trial
Good Verbal and Writing Skill In English
Good Typing Skills
Highly Encouraged For Freshers To Apply