Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artif
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Title: Job Description: Legal Document Engineer (x2 - Nepal office)
We are looking for a Legal Document Engineer to join our fast-growing Nepal technology team. You will be based in our Kathmandu office, part of a global Content team, with colleagues in Singapore, and Hong Kong, dedicated to ensuring that the Zegal user experience is unbeatable. You will be very comfortable in a tech startup environment, have a keen eye for detail, with a very high standard of written English.
As a Legal Document Engineer, your responsibilities will include entering data in our App and maintaining accurate records of valuable legal information. Ideally you will have data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
- Transfer data from legal contracts into our App
- Creating and updating spreadsheets as part of the legal contract automation process without mistakes and sort and organize excel sheet after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Ideally experience as a data entry executive
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (Google, Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Very good written English.
- Compensation will be very competitive with market
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|10 Jul, 19|
|09 Aug, 19|