Here at Cogent Health, our dedicated team is constantly in the process of improving and innovating Hospital Information System (HIS). We study medical workflow, understand the causes of health problems and develop digital methods to mi
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
As a junior java developer, you will work on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Your role is to design and develop web applications from the point of view of a full stack developer. You will work closely with other software engineers, UI/UX designers, Quality Assurance as well as App support team to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones.
- Develop, deliver and test software prototypes.
- Coordinate with the Team leader on current programming tasks.
- Collaborate with other team members to design and implement features.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Write Test codes and Debug existing codes and fine-tune feature of the app.
- Work independently when required.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- At least Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Familiar with Hibernate (JPA), RESTFUL Web services is preferred.
- Familiar with Test Driven Development (Unit Testing at least)
- Familiar with Maven, GIT/ SVN will be a plus point.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment. Ability to develop new approaches to complex logical problems.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Review and repair legacy code.
- An efficient and effective team person.
|Engineering - Computer|
|0 NRs per hour|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|31 May, 19|
|30 Jun, 19|