Verisk Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. We’re a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Verisk’s businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Apply Before: 28 Feb, 19
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- Bachelor of computer science or IT or equivalent
Personality and Responsibilities:
- Passion for programming in general, rather than a specific language
- Ability to learn new, emerging technologies
- You have a solid general understanding of application components, what happens on the front end, what happens on the back end.
- You’re a professional. That means you follow through on commitments, meet deadlines, don’t cut corners, consider other people’s ideas, play nice with the team, learn from your mistakes, document things and communicate honestly and proactively if you anticipate an issue doing any of the above
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively contend with competing priorities
- Possess strong troubleshooting, code optimization, and refactoring skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Mandatory skills – the person must be STRONG in each discipline and will have to explain in detail
- Production usage Angular 2+ (Latest Version), RxJs, Redux
- AngularJS experience
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Expertise in build processes (Angular CLI, Webpack)
- Experienced in writing test cases and performing unit testing using frameworks (ex. Jasmine, Karma)
- Used DevOps and CI/CD in previous work experience.
- Developed software in SCRUM environment using Agile methodologies.
- Involved in SDLC process.
- Nice to have
- HTML, SASS
- Interest in performance
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|30 Jan, 19|
|28 Feb, 19|
Please note the application procedure mentioned above and apply accordingly.