SDS is certified with HIPPA and HITRUST and has been managing 450 million healthcare claims transactions annually for over 19 years.
We specialize in providing US healthcare payers and networks with front-end medical claims processing services and EDI solutions to expedite and streamline operations.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Smart Data Solutions (SDS) is a 18 year old United States - based corporation. We specialize in providing health care payers and networks with front-end medical claims processing services and EDI solutions. We are looking for few highly motivated, organized professional Java Developers in our Nepal office Software Development House Nepal (SDHN).
Must Have Skills:
- Good knowledge of JAVA and Object Oriented Programming
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Proficiency with Unix-like operating systems
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Excellent Logical and Analytical Skill
- Math Aptitude
- Time Management and Professionalism
Other Job Requirements:
- IT experience
- Availability to work nights and weekends if necessary
- Must be able to work on Holidays to take care of urgent tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Dashai Bonus, Performance Bonus, Referral Bonus
- 15 Days PTO
- 13 Days Govt Holidays
- 5 Working Days per Week
- Regular salary revision based on performance
- Frequent team building activities
How to Apply :
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to apply with an updated Resume to the following email address with position applied as email subject:
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the programming test and interview.
- Freshers are dischouraged to apply.
- Non Java developers with good programming background and willing to switch to Java can apply.
- Keep checking inbox regulary for email notification.
|Computer - Programming|
|Please check vacancy details|
|24 Jul, 18|
|23 Aug, 18|