Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
iOS Software Engineer
We are seeking an iOS Software Engineer with strong programming fundamentals and a keen attention to detail. You will have an opportunity to build and maintain products that are highly visible.
Responsibilities include utilizing Swift, Objective C and iOS Frameworks in the development of applications for both iPhone and iPad
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent
· Experience in integration with RESTful APIs and back-end technologies
· Strong understanding of MVC concepts, Design Patterns, and Object Oriented Programming
· Experience developing in teams and utilizing source control software (Git/Github)
· Ability to communicate well and make technology recommendations based on best practices
· Conduct unit and integration testing using appropriate methodology and techniques.
· Collaborate with business to define requirements and design detailed engineering solutions.
· Continuously self-educate and mentor team members in proper software engineering methods and techniques.
· Review software engineering approach to proposed solutions to ensure adherence to best practice.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with teams in the USA. InfoTmT Inc is one of the leading Technology Company in the USA with its core Technology team in Nepal. We are growing rapidly. If you are ambitious and want to be a part of the Technology Transformation, please apply.
Please email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|10 Oct, 18|
|09 Nov, 18|