Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR BEST CANDIDATES TO WORK IN JAPAN !!!!!!
Education Level:Bachelor in discipline
Experience Required:More than 2 years
Job Level:Senior Level
Offered Salary:Above market standard
- Excellent knowledge of the mobile Platform and Developer Tools
- Must have proven knowledge developing native mobile applications from scratch which have launched in the App-Store/Pay-store and would ideally be able to provide examples of these.
- Follow Clean Code/Solid principles
- Solid experience working with the IOS SDK, React-Native and integrations with RESTful services.
- Adhere to and use TDD/BDD.
- Outstanding ability to develop efficient, readable, highly optimized/maintainable and clear code.
- Ensure all software built is robust and scalable.
- Have an excellent grasp of the mobile development fundamentals and have extensive experience in building mobile applications in IOS/Andriod.
- Competent with native IOS and love to learn the latest libraries to improve your productivity.
- Experienced in building phone and tablet user-interfaces that scale to screen size.
- Understanding of and experience with a range of approaches to testing application code and systems for behavior and performance
- Knowledge of the git version control system.
- Ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques.
As a React-native/IOS mobile developer you'll have strong skills in creating mobile applications and want to work within multidisciplinary agile teams of developers, designers and researchers focused on products. You'll provide technical leadership, working closely with the wider team to ensure high-quality code is delivered in line with the project goals and delivery cycles. You'll work closely with designers to deliver rapid prototypes as well as production code for which you'll ensure high accessibility standards are upheld.
- Deliver complex native mobile apps for IOS, Android.
- Write clean code to develop functional applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features.
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Proactively advise on best practices.
Interested candidates can send their application
Submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated CV
Deadline for submission: 7th January, 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for selection process.
*Note: Performing candidates can have opportunity to work in Japan
For more details please contact: 01-4437892/4005043
|09 Dec, 18|
|08 Jan, 19|