A technology startup with its vision pointed towards the next level of RegTech and FinTec Solutions. Curating the Power of Data to bring a massive change in the financial industry while maintaining utmost compliance.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Human resource assistants are the behind-the-scenes collaborators and colleagues whose main job responsibilities are focused on helping HR directors and managers accomplish HR-related tasks.HR assistants are involved with nearly all programs and services that relate to a company’s human resources division. Their work, which is often decidedly administrative in nature, involves documenting grievances, terminations, absences, performance reports, and compensation and benefits information.
Beyond administrative duties, however, HR assistants are also often involved in recruiting, hiring, and training new employees. Typical tasks, therefore, include posting job openings, gathering information on new applicants, contacting references, and informing employees of their hiring status. These members of the HR team are also often responsible for handling everything from scheduling the office holiday party to handling travel arrangements for company executives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide assistance on general HR queries and follow up actions, to ensure consistent and high quality HR services are delivered to clients;
· Provide guidance and on-the-job training to other staff, to support their development and increased knowledge of HR systems and procedures required to perform their duties;
· Liaise with other internal units/offices on HR related matters, i.e. payroll, contracts, etc. and provide necessary information in order to enable timely HR services
· Extract and compile HR data on staff recruitment and selection, contractual conditions, entitlements, performance and training requirements, to support analysis and reporting needs;
· Provide administrative support in various HR activities in the areas of work allocated by the professional officer including on boarding of new staff members in compliance with relevant processes and procedures;
· Maintain confidential personnel records, HR databases and archives, to ensure data and files are accurately stored and updated in compliance with the established standards;
· Draft various HR documentation required for the specific area of work (e.g. employment contracts, transfer letters, training-related documents, etc.) ensuring accuracy and meeting established deadlines;
· Use HR management systems for entering and updating a variety of HR data including assistance in monitoring various deadlines (e.g. contract expiration, PACE, etc), ensuring compliance with the established deadlines and accuracy of HR data;
· Support staff deployment and related administrative actions including preparation of basic reports, to facilitate efficient HR service enabling WFP to respond quickly to a crisis;
· Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience Education:
Experience: At least 3 years or more years of progressively responsible working experience in Human Resources or other related field.
Knowledge & Skills:
· Knowledge of general HR administrative work practices and methods, gained through relevant technical training and experience.
· Good communication skills and basic understanding of HR principles and their application in order to respond to and resolve general HR queries.
· Ability to develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of individuals in order to provide a high quality support service
· Ability to collate and compile relevant data from a variety of sources in order to produce periodic reports for supervisor(s)
· Ability to monitor and record personnel files and documentation in an organized manner and in line with compliance standards
Desirable skills: Training and/or experience using MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and other software; knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures.
Interested and qualified candidates are also requested to submit their applications to : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 4 April 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|BBA / BBM|
|05 Mar, 19|
|04 Apr, 19|