Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
With a strong focus on the emerging IT market, Dryice Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is one of the fastest growing IT Companies based in Nepal. Dryice Solutions enables organization to realize and achieve their goals by leveraging the use of suitable technology. We are committed towards satisfying our customers and so far we have been successful as well. We love challenges and are continuously experimenting on the emerging technologies. Dryice Solutions is an outcome to address the need and advocate for quality in IT domain. In recent years, we have seen the tremendous growth of use of IT and office automation in Nepal. However, much attention has not been given to the quality of such services, be it in IT consulting or software construction. Hence, we grouped together from various geographical locations including Europe & Australia to establish ourselves as an evangelist for quality-based IT solutions.
We aim at delivering a cost effective technology platform for our users to facilitate and foster their business. Dryice Solutions innovates IT solutions that are aimed towards bring revolutionary changes in today’s IT world and also serves as a base to stay ahead in today's competitive market. In additional to this, Dryice solutions also offers services that are programmed after in-depth analysis of latest global market trends and are tailored to meet the requirement of our clients. Our state-of-the-art resources, including human resources, technology infrastructures, and latest hardware and software facilities, have been providing premier solutions in the IT market.
We have following Vacancies for different post (Sr. .Net Technical Lead and Sr. Android Developer).
Interested and qualified candidate can send their CV and cover letter via jobs Nepal or direct mail to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
As a Sr. .Net Technical Lead at guidance, you will design and develop award winning web applications and desktop-based solutions for global brands and branded manufacturers. Reporting to the Director, you will work with project managers, graphic designers, developers, QA professionals and client teams to deliver the very best. Responsibilities include:
- Leading multiple, concurrent development teams
- Facilitating requirement gathering sessions with client teams, including C-levels
- Ensuring quality control processes are successfully employed
- Estimating new project timelines, cost, and resource needs
- Communicating progress, timelines, and deliverables to client stakeholders
- Writing System Requirement Specifications (SRS) documents
- Leading teams of on and off-shore teams
- Working with project managers and developer teams to ensure solutions are delivered timely and on budget
- Produce applications in a sometimes-hands-on capacity by writing .NET source code (C#), developing databases using Microsoft SQL Server and integrating solutions with various enterprise software platforms
- Develop overall technical strategies for external client projects from technical requirements
- Communicate with external clients on a regular basis regarding progress, challenges, timelines and end results of client projects
- Direct and oversee local and off-shore developers
- Create technical estimations
- Present technical strategies to clients and gather technical requirements as needed
- Create and update design and functional documents
- Identify and troubleshoot issues as needed
- Perform a mix of maintenance and new development as required
- Implement project applications according to specifications
- Research technical issues and provide recommendations to enhance client websites
- Work both independently and as part of a team to create reliable and highly-performant web system& mobile sites
- Unit test code to ensure quality
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate approaches when appropriate
- Assist project managers and directors with the creation of task-level project plans that detail the specific tasks required to deliver a solution
- Work closely with project managers and account managers to ensure that client expectations are met and that the team adheres to project schedules and budgets
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, similarly-related technical discipline or relevant experience.
- 6-10 years of hands on experience with architecture, design and development of web applications using ASP.Net Web Technologies.
- C# 4.0 or higher, MVC 4 or higher, AngularJS.
- Good communication skills, efficient time management and organization skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in a team environment.
- Hands-on experience with technologies, specifically: .NET/ASP.NET development, C#, SQL Server, ORACLE, Windows 2008/2012 server
- Experience developing software using a formal and structured development methodology
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with test driven development and proper unit testing of code
- Iterative approach to development, using short development cycles and frequent builds
- Object Oriented Programming / Object Oriented Design (OOP/OOD)
- Ability to develop secure solutions and knowledge of industry best practices regarding information security and defensive development
All applicants must be a strong fit with Guidance's core values:
- Honesty, integrity, and fairness
- Respect for individual ability, creativity, and diversity
- Teamwork and open communication
- Passion and commitment
- Enjoyment of work and life
2)Sr. Android Developer
- Development of Android applications and integration with back-end services.
- Work with cross-functional teams that include project management, design team, testers, and other development teams to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Follow effective design and development practices on the Android platform, and help implement the best applications.
- Help write reusable components (including business layer, software infrastructure, and UI); follow industry best practices in user-interface design, scalability, new technologies, content management & distribution, and general mobile device application development.
- Bachelor in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent degree desired and three or more years of work experience.
- Experience developing Android mobile applications using Android Studio, the Android SDK, Google Play Services, and Android Compatibility Library.
- Experience with Android front-end/UI development (with knowledge of Google Material Design), Web services & XML/JSON/REST connectivity/consumption, and local storage/databases/SQLite.
- Experience in Android development patterns - including Java OOP, KOTLIN, SQLite, JSON/Rest APIs, and multi-threading/background tasks.
- Experience in developing Android user interfaces - including Constraint Layout, Recycler View, lazy loading/data binding, and flexibility with respect to different screen sizes/densitis.
- Experience with RDBMS.
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|27 Dec, 18|
|26 Jan, 19|