Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
With a strong focus on the emerging IT market, Dryice Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is one of the fastest growing IT Companies based in Nepal. Dryice Solutions enables organization to realize and achieve their goals by leveraging the use of suitable technology. We are committed towards satisfying our customers and so far we have been successful as well. We love challenges and are continuously experimenting on the emerging technologies. Dryice Solutions is an outcome to address the need and advocate for quality in IT domain. In recent years, we have seen the tremendous growth of use of IT and office automation in Nepal. However, much attention has not been given to the quality of such services, be it in IT consulting or software construction. Hence, we grouped together from various geographical locations including Europe & Australia to establish ourselves as an evangelist for quality-based IT solutions.
We aim at delivering a cost effective technology platform for our users to facilitate and foster their business. Dryice Solutions innovates IT solutions that are aimed towards bring revolutionary changes in today’s IT world and also serves as a base to stay ahead in today's competitive market. In additional to this, Dryice solutions also offers services that are programmed after in-depth analysis of latest global market trends and are tailored to meet the requirement of our clients. Our state-of-the-art resources, including human resources, technology infrastructures, and latest hardware and software facilities, have been providing premier solutions in the IT market.
We have following Vacancies for different post (HR Officer, Sr. Web Designer, BI Intern and Admin Assistant).
Interested and qualified candidate can send their CV and cover letter via jobs Nepal or direct mail to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title - HR Officer
- Reviewing resumes and applications
- Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
- Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
- Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
- Handling insurance-related issues
- Managing workplace safety issues
- Training new or existing employees
- Firing staff
- Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees
- Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, LTA, bonus etc.
- Preparation of salary statement
- Handling the full and final settlement of the employees
- Administration of all contract labor
- Conducting various welfare activities
- Community initiatives programs - organizing and participation
- Regular updating of communication channels
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
- Ensuring statutory compliances for PF withdrawal, annual returns, labor law and record information on a timely basis
- Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance
- Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements
- Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
- Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
- Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
- Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue
- Checking travel and tour expenses and contractor bills and record in relevant software for timely credit of the amount into employee's accounts
- Preparing letters such as offer and confirmation
- Implementing and administering performance management processes as per the PMS policy and timelines
- Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly
- Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers
- Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization
- Keeping records of staff insurance and ensuring timely renewal
- Coordinating with consultants and candidates for scheduling appointments with the management team for sourcing
- Conducting first round of telephonic interview for the candidates to schedule interviews.
Qualification & experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related field
- Minimum Bachelor degree in relevant field (Masters preferable)
- Must have good knowledge in Computer (Word application)
Job Title –Sr. Web Designer
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Knowledge of CSS Grid.
- Good understanding on one of Reactjs or Angularjs.
- Sound knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Good knowledge of framework such as Laravel, CodeIgnitor.
- Knowledge on blockchain technology will be plus
- Minimum Bachelor in relevant field.
Job Title: BI Intern
- Bachelor in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent degree desired. Comprehensive problem solving and data analysis skills.
- Experience working with Excel.
- Familiarity with SQL concepts and techniques. Experience with RDBMS.
- Familiarity with data visualization techniques and tools (Power BI).
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Job Title: Admin Assistant
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Going to Banks and other organization for financial purpose
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Should possess own two wheelers and have two wheeler license.
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|06 Sep, 18|
|03 Oct, 18|