LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence, with a special focus on the retail industry. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 50+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations and Finance team.
At LIS, we are committed to
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
LIS Nepal Pvt. Ltd., a sister concern of Yomari Group of companies is looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of its dynamic team as “HR Intern”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
· Track the probation/trainee period expiry of employees.
· Track the contract expiry of employees.
· Interview arrangement of candidates.
· Post vacancies in relevant job portal.
· Coordinate to prepare Bank Account Opening letter, PAN card, CIT card of employee, Login card.
· Update employees’ information in Intranet.
· Update employees’ required credentials (academic, citizenship, passport etc).
· Update employee tracker sheet.
· Coordinate Visa processing.
· Track Visa's of employee.
· Scanning and printing as required.
· Assist in employee enroll and roll off process.
· Assist in preparing correspondence related to HR.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor Degree in Management or a related discipline.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to write business correspondence.
· Excellent and well-developed computer skills covering Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications are critical to the success of this role
Interested candidates are requested to send in their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th November 2018.
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|29 Oct, 18|
|25 Nov, 18|