We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000.
As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of HR Cum Business Development Manager for our company.
Position Name: HR Cum Business Development Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Exploring the international market
- Analyzing the company's progress and provide report on weekly and monthly basis
- Overall supervision towards sales and production aspect of the company
- Provide training, support and advice on performance management and staff development plans
- Work with program managers to determine staffing needs by developing Scope of Work, and Terms of References
- Prepare organization chart, job design and conduct job evaluation and recommend changes as needed
- Execute recruitment activities from posting job vacancies to scheduling of applicant interviews, and contracting, ensuring proper documentation and timely delivery against programmatic and operational personnel needs.
Qualification and requirements:
- MBA or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in human resources, administration or business development.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Nepali. Ability to use of MS office (outlook, word, excel, power point) is mandatory.
- Person of high integrity, and commitment to organizational values and principles.
- Experience managing office staff.
|Please check vacancy details|
|05 Oct, 18|
|04 Nov, 18|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.