Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
VACANCY: HR & ADMIN MANAGER NEPAL
How would you like to be working as HR / Admin manager in our fast-growing international company?
Blinqlab is recruiting an enthusiastic, driven and ambitious HR / Admin manager who is looking for a great opportunity to manage and grow a 65+ team.
We provide customers in Europe and Australia with our real estate presentations. We produce interactive 2D/3D floorplans, virtual tours, walkthrough videos, visualizations & photo editing.
- Are a 65+ company in Nepal with a 20+ headquarters in The Netherlands
- Believe in teamwork but also private initiatives and taking responsibility
- Are an IT driven company
- Have 5+ years’ experience in a similar role and have a master’s degree
- Are a friendly and down-to-earth manager who can find the right balance between the needs of our staff and the needs of the company
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Have in depth knowledge of Nepali labor law and HR best practices
- Have the ability to solve problems creatively and to think out of the box!
- Possess excellent organization and time- management skills
- Master all major Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Are independent and proactive and have a strong feel for IT
BUT MAYBE MORE IMPORTANT, WE EXPECT YOU TO
- Manage the recruitment process of all staff members
- Develop and monitor HR strategies and procedures
- Be the bridge between management and employees
- Coordinate with our Production manager managing leaves, ensuring there is enough capacity and identifying the need for additional staff
- Setup and manage relations with institutions and colleges facilitating hires
- Manage appraisals, training and development plans
- Analyze & monitor the monthly budget and expenses
- Be in charge of payroll administration
- Coordinate contracts & relationships with vendors / suppliers
- Report directly to Dutch senior management
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST: YOU WILL GET
- The chance to lead a 65+ international company to further growth
- Competitive renumeration, health insurance, provident fund and gratuity
- Daily free freshly cooked lunch
- 5-day workweek from 9AM to 6PM
To apply: Send your application letter & resume before 28th February 2019 to email@example.com.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process.
|Please check vacancy details|
|30 Jan, 19|
|28 Feb, 19|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.