Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
· Responsible for the overall strategy roadmap and execution for Paid Channels.
· Must lead projects to improve targeting and ad deployment for existing channels while adding new paid ad networks/channels to our Marketing Mix as the needs evolve.
- Build and manage all performance marketing campaigns across different marketing channels (SEM, Display Marketing, Social Media.
- Optimize marketing campaigns through thoughtful testing to maximize customer acquisitions while considering LTV/CAC.
- Manage the marketing budget to achieve the highest ROI across all performance marketing channels.
- Create and test different types of content (visuals, copy), as well as landing pages for the marketing campaigns.
- Regular reporting on performance and roadmap.
- Build out, train, and develop personnel for the Marketing team.
- Managing campaigns for different markets with cross-border inventory
- Must have the ability to take ownership of the whole marketing at the company
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Master’s degree in business disciplines with minimum 3 years of experience in related field
· Must have in-depth knowledge of offline marketing including both ATL and BTL
· Must possess a valid 2/4-wheeler license
· Experience of working in a multinational company preferred
· Experience of handling a team in fast-changing work environments
· Good communication skills is a must
· Strong contacts with companies and media houses
· Creativity and innovation
What we offer:
- The international working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce and online marketing
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, online marketing, business analytics, and operations
- Five days a week (Monday to Friday), 9 AM to 6 PM working hours
- Benefits package: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Fuel Expenses, Employee Discount, Mobile top-ups, and data pack, Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Full annual health check-up
How to apply:
- Email with your CV as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email needs to serve as a cover letter
- Include in the subject field of the email the title of the job you are applying for
- If you have been referred by current or past Daraz employees, please mention the referrer’s full name and contact information
|BBA / BBM|
|26 Oct, 18|
|25 Nov, 18|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Include in the subject field of the email the title of the job you are applying for
If you have been referred by current or past Daraz employees, please mention the referer’s full name and contact information