Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Designation: Administration Officer
This position is responsible for management of space, infrastructure, people and organization to facilitate proper operation of all aspects of the buildings/the premises on which the business is located. The position will ensure creation of an optimal, safe and cost effective environment for the stakeholders to function, whilst ensuring corporate and regulatory compliance.
- Plan and coordinate overall administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes for maintaining the safety, utility, and appearance of the facility while optimizing cost and implementing business expansion plans.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and purchasing of new material and stationary.
- Managing repair, maintenance & replacement of office equipment, appliances, furniture, furnishings, vehicles, et cetera and ensuring that all facilities are maintained to agreed standards and within budgets;
- Control and manage hygiene and safety related issues to avoid injuries, accidents/incidents, Ensure maintenance, inspection and testing for all of the fire safety equipment and systems.
- Review and oversee contracts, agreements, and/or leases; Negotiate contracts with vendors.
- Lead the vendor management process, developing key relationships and driving cost reduction.
- Coordinate with canteen vendor and oversee the work pertaining to canteen management.
- Oversee acquisition, installation and commissioning of equipment that are required for the facility like generators, air conditioning, et cetera.
- Proven experience as administration officer for more than 1 year.
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills in both Nepali and English
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree
|Administrative / Management|
|04 Feb, 19|
|03 Mar, 19|