Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
NEPAL WATER FOR HEALTH (NEWAH)
Job Description for the post of Fund-Raising Coordinator
Summary of Position
To be responsible for raising funds for NEWAH in line with its fund-raising strategy
Reports to the Director
- To develop a year wise fundraising plan and activities in line with NEWAH's fund raising strategy
- To assess donor landscape
- To raise at least USD 100,000.00 by the end of 2019 and asstated in the strategy for the following years
- To develop wining proposals and submit to potential donors for funding
- To prepare report to donors as per their requirements and maintain a good empathy of a partner organization
- To develop fundraising materials as required
- To remain updated on any fundraising opportunities in country & globally
- To remain prepared withready project proposals for submission to donors on demand at a very short notice
- To network and establish link and communication with major donors in country & with possible collaborative partners
- To work in coordination and harmony with every staff at all levels
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as assigned by the line manager
- At least Bachelor's degree from recognized university with two years of experience preferably in the related field
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English &Nepali
- Computer skill in Word, Excel & Power Point for windows
- Ability to plan and execute a wide range of activities on time
- Ability to work hard under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to initiate and complete task to a high standard with minimum supervision
- A genuine interest in development and empathy with NEWAH's work and ethos
- This position is based in NEWAH Headquarters, Kathmandu with occasional visits to the field to understand NEWAH’s work on ground and to prepare proposals based on the ground reality.
Salary and Benefits (F Level)
- Starting Salary NRS 42,000.00 per Month
- Dearness Allowance NRS 18,300.00
- One-month Dashain Bonus of Basic salary
- PF as per rules.
- Accidental & Medical insurance as per rules.
- Total 33 annual leave and 15 days public holiday.
- Others: As per the rules of the organization.
|04 Jul, 19|
|24 Jul, 19|
|Please check details below|