Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Full Stack Developer
Wiseyak is an AI-based healthcare technology company based out of Bellevue, Washington, USA and Kathmandu, Nepal. Wiseyak specializes in healthcare sector offering AI and Machine Learning based platforms and EMR/EHR solutions for hospitals, physicians, and healthcare research organizations around the world. Wiseyak is a team of software developers, data scientists and AI experts developing next-generation system for the healthcare industry. We build our technologies with interoperability and information exchange in mind. As such, our knowledgebase and implementations are fully based on semantic ontologies and clinical information models such as HL7 CDA and FHIR resources.
We are looking for developers with full-stack ability and dev-ops ability to join our team in Kathmandu, Nepal. We offer attractive salary and benefits who can lead, execute and deliver.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong leadership skills and project management with Devops ability.
- Experience as a full stack engineer with a familiarity of DevOps principles and AGILE development practices, tools and methodologies.
- Working Knowledge of MVC frameworks such as Angular, React, Ember, Backbone.
- Knowledge of security and encryption.
- Knowledge of e-prescribing standards certifications a plus. (Meaningful Use, FHIR)
- Knowledge of GraphQL and developing GraphQL endpoints to aggregate REST API invocation.
- Experience developing, testing and documenting RESTful APIs; with event-driven design patterns utilizing message queues; with SQL and/or NoSQL data stores; with designing, developing and deploying distributed systems.
- Functional Programming Experience (Clojure, Scala, Haskell etc)
- Experience with Graphical Database (Neo4j, DGraph etc) Machine Learning/Data Science Experience using Python or R
- This position is for an Onsite Development Lead to work with the onsite team and co-ordinate with offshore counterparts.
- Experience working in Healthcare technology is a huge plus.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems, or related experience. M.S. in Computer Science or related field (preferred).
Send your resume to email@example.com.
|Computer - Technology/Management|
|Full Time / Contract|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|30 Oct, 19|
|20 Nov, 19|