Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide.
We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement.
We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups.
UXCam enables companies to track user experience and pinpoint issues enabling them to make informed decisions about future improvements. Our product includes:
Mobile SDK library:to record user experience data on the app
Dashboard: to get actionable insight through easy-to-use visual tools (Session Replay, Heatmaps, User Analysis)
We are looking for a Junior Frontend Developer to expand our current frontend team. You should love to write code and get excited about bringing beautiful and highly functional user interfaces to life. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following the well-known React.js workflow using Redux.
You will be working alongside other experienced engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree education in Computer Science or close subject
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles and Redux
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Familiarity with new trends and technologies and eagerness to learn
- Working Knowledge of Git
- Team Player with Strong Communication Skills
- Experience with REST API’s
- Preference of command line interfaces over graphical
- Experience in best practices like git flow and test driven development
Ready for the leap: Reach out to email@example.com
|Computer - Programming|
|Full Time / Contract|
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|04 Oct, 18|
|03 Nov, 18|