With a unique focus on building strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Tekvortex has created a solid reputation for exceeding our client expectations with quality work and fast delivery turnaround. We also have special expertise in custom software development – providing specialized products, IT services and
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
These openings require a minimum of 2 years of experience in the software industry. Our team consist of an energetic group of passionate strategic thinkers, creative minds and technical specialists.
Currently, we are seeking skilled front-end developers to be key players of our dynamic research and development team. The candidates will be involved in one or more of our leading enterprise products deployed globally. An ideal candidate will have expertise in one or more of the skill sets outlined below and will be ever ready to learn and adapt to new technologies and platforms. These openings are for multiple projects encompassing front-end design, development or full stack web development and a subset of the skill sets may meet requirement for a position.
- Analyze requirement specifications and write code to meet the same
- Create wireframe, layout, user interface using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code using best software development practices
- Collaborate with backend and management teams through different phases of the project
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in web programming with top-notch programming skills
- Proficiency in one or more of these sets of programming language/framework – Ruby/Rails, Python/Django, PHP/WordPress
- Ability to produce clean and visually aesthetic design
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, security, session management, and design/development practices
- Comfortable working on large code base using version control systems like GIT, SVN
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced Agile environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good attitude and strong work ethics
Optional 'good-to-have' skillset
- Design experience using Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator or similar tools
- Experience working with ElementUI, Bootstrap, DOM manipulation, Grid, Webpack etc.
* Candidates with different stream of education but having enough relevant experience in Software Industry may also apply
* Remuneration will be based on experience and skills and will not be a constraint for deserving candidate
* Candidates with lesser experience but excellent academics and technical skills may apply for junior level positions
|Computer - Web Development|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|28 Aug, 19|
|28 Sep, 19|