click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Post: Front End Developer
Department: Enterprise Resource Planning
We are looking for Front End Developer. Highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Your role is to design and develop web applications from the point of view of a front-end developer. You will work closely with other software engineers, UI/UX designers, Quality Assurance as well as Application support team to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones.
- Develop, deliver and test software prototypes.
- Coordinate with the Team leader on current programming tasks.
- Collaborate with other team members to design and implement features.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Debug existing source code and fine-tune feature sets.
- Work independently when required.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- At least Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Fluency in Front-end Testing, like JEST, Enzyme.
- Familiar with Maven, GIT/ SVN will be a plus point.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment. Ability to develop new approaches to complex logical problems.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Review and repair legacy code.
- An effecient and effective team person.
|Computer - Web Development|
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|10 May, 19|
|09 Jun, 19|