Our comprehensive curriculum allows students to choose from among a wide variety of courses including applied lessons in various instruments, music arranging, improvisation, jazz and Hindustani music theory and history, ear training, midi instruction, studio recording - subjects not offered elsewhere in Nepal. To achieve this we are recruiting teach
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
August 13, 2019
Kathmandu Jazz Conservatory (KJC) a leading music school in Nepal is looking for dedicated, hardworking and self motivated candidates for the following positions:
Position: Front Desk Assistant - 1
- Handle telephone/email inquiries and visitors
- Handle overall operation of the front desk
- Admission of new students and class arrangements
- Billing and Collect fees
- Other Job and duty assigned by the school.
- Should have completed + 2 in any discipline.
- Should have excellent communication skills both in English and Nepali.
- Should have knowledge of Secretarial job.
- Should have excellent computer (Microsoft office) skill.
- Musical knowledge would be a plus point.
- Should be a team player and have a passion to grow as professional.
Position type: full-time job (42 hrs a week)
Experience: 1 year.
Application deadline: August 30, 2019
Interested (Female candidate are encouraged to apply) candidates are requested to send their CV, Application letter with passport size photo and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Kathmandu Jazz Conservatory
Gyanmandala, Jhamsikhel, Lalitpur
|Front Office / Secretarial|
|Please check vacancy details|
|13 Aug, 19|
|30 Aug, 19|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.