1. Promote inclusive and enterprise-driven economic growth
2. Strengthen governance of public service delivery
3. Foster resilience in local communities
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Daayitwa is a campaign for economic empowerment with the vision of an enterprising Nepal where every youth has opportunities for a prosperous future. It operates three clusters at grassroots, government and global levels. It supports rural growth-oriented entrepreneurs to accelerate their innovations and grow other entrepreneurs in their local communities. Leveraging the grassroots learning, it collaborates with the government to conduct policy research and advocate for economic policy reform. Finally, it transforms these interventions into a global campaign that nurtures enterprising mindset in Nepalis by bolstering leadership capacity in enterprise ecosystem stakeholders.
The Operations/Office Assistant is responsible for providing critical support in assisting the finance, administration and program teams of both the organizations. The Operations/office Assistant will be engaged in coordination and facilitation of Daayitwa and NLA day to day general office tasks.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inventory Maintenance:
● Assist in maintaining office equipment by completing preventive maintenance, troubleshoot failures, call for repairs and monitor equipment operation.
● Assist in maintaining and updating Daayitwa & NLA library database.
● Maintain office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipating requirements, placing orders, verifying receipt and properly stocking delivered items.
● Assist with the procurement of office and project related equipment.
B. Programmatic Logistics Support:
● Ensure appropriate planning, implementation, follow-up and evaluation of logistics operations.
● Provide logistic support during events, meetings and other activities. And support program teams in organizing different activities
● Make travel arrangements for staff (e.g. hotel bookings, bus tickets, etc.) when needed
● Ensure appropriate processes and systems are in place for efficient logistics management (e.g. routing alternatives, several quotations for best price alternative)
● Provide errands, travel and banking services as required.
C. Office Support:
● Play an important role in welcoming and Interacting with visitors.
● Handle all the incoming and outgoing calls.
● Coordinate with kitchen personnel to maintain lunch database.
● Setup and maintain office petty cash.
● Ensure the day to day activities of the office are running smoothly and effectively.
Qualifications & Skills:
● Promising candidates with Higher Secondary level cleared.
● Self-starter and team-player with enthusiasm for continuous learning
● Understanding of social and political issues related to leadership development, public administration and governance
● Excellent interpersonal skills and drive for results
● Ability to work effectively under pressure in a diverse, team-oriented environment
● Proficient user of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
● Motorbike license holder preferred
|Administrative / Management|
|10000 NRs per month|
|Full Time / Contract|
|06 Mar, 19|
|25 Mar, 19|