Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Chemonics International Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTION/SCOPE OF WORK
TITLE: eLMIS Quality Assurance Analyst
PROJECT: Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) Nepal
General Summary and Background: The purpose of the Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC) – Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) project is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in support of USG-funded public health initiatives around the world. The project provides direct procurement and supply chain management support to the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and Population and Reproductive Health. In supporting USG-funded global health activities, PSM will develop and manage a wide array of services for health commodity procurement and related systems strengthening technical assistance encompassing different elements of a comprehensive supply chain.
At the country level, PSM supports country strategies and priorities that fall under the following three project objectives:
- Global Commodity Procurement and Logistics
- Systems Strengthening Technical Assistance
- Global Collaboration to Improve Long-Term Availability of Health Commodities
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
The eLMIS Quality Assurance Analyst will engage primarily with the Logistics Management Division (LMD), or the entity responsible for supply chain management information system within the Department of Health, Ministry of Health and relevant divisions and Ministries of Health Government of Nepal (GON) in provinces, and with external development partners (EDPs) to remain informed of significant changes, progress, and challenges related to the health commodity supply chain and the regulations, actors, and projects. The position and key responsibilities includes but not limited to,
- Liaise between eLMIS vendors and all stakeholders for quality assurance issues.
- Lead and execute quality management process to ensure that the delivered solution and services meet quality requirements
- Review and approve the test plan, test scenarios, test cases, test bed and test data
- Review and ensure that all eLMIS technical documentations are developed, updated and maintained
- Prepare and sign-off on acceptance criteria of software releases and deployment processes.
- Assist in user acceptance, operational acceptance and sign-off.
- Lead, plan and execute essential non-functional tests
- Validate the meeting of user expectations over the quality management cycle
- Track quality assurance metrics, defect densities and open defect counts
- Publish test metrics to show the status
- Preserve test results
- Prepare and execute user level (black box) test scenarios for eLMIS product and operational services to validate its functional and non-functional (specially, but not limited to, performance, security, availability, tolerance and maintainability) integrity.
- Plan, prepare and execute product health audits for eLMIS Online, Offline and Mobile modules once on each quarter.
- Plan, prepare and execute service audits for eLMIS Online, Offline and Mobile deployment (for major releases, fixes and patches releases), support (L1, L2 and L3) services.
- Root cause analysis, defect density parameterization, fishbone and recommendations for the identified issues.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- A BE, BTech, BCA or other IT related degree
- 5+ years of experience in IT software quality assurance level especially on certifying web-based and mobile applications. General tester role should not suffice as QA role.
- Good understanding of software quality assurance best practices and global frameworks
- Ability to coordinate reviews, investigate issues and research and implement process and quality assurance
- Experience of quality management of public sector health supply chain management software and tools
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and fluent English and Nepali.
The eLMIS Quality Assurance Analyst will report to the eLMIS Manager.
This position is based in Kathmandu, Nepal with a start date of 15 April 2019
Application Instruction: Applicants are requested to send their CVs by 22 March 2019 at email@example.com. No telephone queries are entertained. Shortlisted will be communicated for interview.
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|12 Mar, 19|
|22 Mar, 19|