Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
REED- Nepal was founded as the National NGO in 2000 A.D to consolidate the Teacher Training Programs. Since its inception, REED- Nepal has followed Sir Edmund Hillary’s footsteps to mountainous regions. North East of Nepal, the home of Mount Everest and Himalayas.
REED-Nepal has a holistic approach to ensuring quality education. The organization works with teachers, school committees, parents and community members. With the support of its funding partners, theAustralian Himalayan Foundation (AHF), Himalayan Trust New Zealand (HTNz) and Himalayan Trust UK (HTUK).
REED Nepal currently invites applicants for the position of Gender and Inclusive Education Specialist (GIES) only for female: 1(One)
Job Location: 50% Solukhumbu and 50% Kathmandu
Experience : 5 years of experience
Job Type-Full Time, contract based renewable each year after analyzing the work performances
Educational Qualification and experience:
- Master’s degree in Education and Gender Studies / Social Work / Rural Development
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the NGO sector in the rural areas in country, ideally from donor funded program.
- Responsible to implement the Going to School Support (GSS) program following the program design; review the implementation through participatory approaches and upgrade the GSS program continuously to ensure adaptability and innovation.
- Work experience in gender equity and social inclusion
- Training and work experience in M & E
- Strong leadership and mobilization skills
- Strong English writing skills with experience in report writing
For detail job description please go through the link below:
Salary and Benefits will be based on policy of the organization. Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit CV (maximum 4 pages) with two referees (current and immediate past line manager) along with covering letter to email@example.com to reach the office latest by September 22, 2018. All attachments should be Word documents. For more detail visit website: www.reednepal.org
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. The organization reserves the right to cancel or reject the application. Phone calls or any other enquiries will NOT be entertained and any type of solicitation will automatically disqualify the application.(Disabilities and candidates from disadvantaged/marginalized communities are encouraged to apply)
|Full Time / Contract|
|Please check vacancy details|
|06 Sep, 18|
|22 Sep, 18|