Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
REED- Nepal was founded as the National NGO in 2000 A.D to consolidate the Teacher Training Programs. Since its inception, REED- Nepal has followed Sir Edmund Hillary’s footsteps to mountainous regions. North East of Nepal, the home of Mount Everest and Himalayas.
REED-Nepal has a holistic approach to ensuring quality education. The organization works with teachers, school committees, parents and community members. With the support of its funding partners, the Australian Himalayan Foundation (AHF), Himalayan Trust New Zealand (HTNz) and Himalayan Trust UK (HTUK).
Job Title: Education Development Coordinator (EDC)-1
Working Stations: Dolpa District.
Required Qualifications: Master's degree in education or social science (Preferably English)
Experience: At least five years relevant experience in teaching and two years experiences in teachers' training, including at least one year of development facilitation with communities and other stakeholders.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required
- Strong facilitation skills, including catalyzing, connecting and building the capacity of community groups/ people.
- Strong understanding of community/ people-led development work.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation and quality reporting skills, including the ability and commitment to listen to others.
- Strong commitment to build and work in a team environment.
- Quality to work in an independent and confident ways.
- Able to communicate effectively in oral and in written English and Nepali.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and power point.
- Willingness and ability to work under pressure to conduct the assignment as organizational plan.
- Ability to operate effectively and sensitively in the culture context.
- Willingness to travel and work in remote and mountainous region.
- Show commitment, openness and eagerness to learn/adapt the changes within the organization and its ethos, mission and vision.
Kindly go though the link below for Jobs description of EDC
Job Type: Annual contract basis and renewable each year after analysing work performances subject to availability of fund. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit updated resume with motivational letter either through electronically to this mail address: email@example.com or submit hard copies to the address given below no later than 25th March 2019 by 5.00 PM.
Note: local candidates,Women, Dalit, indigenous are highly encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be called for further processing.
Phone No: 01-5521942, 5010980
|Please check vacancy details.|
|MBS / M.Com.|
|13 Mar, 19|
|25 Mar, 19|