Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artif
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
POSITION : Digital Marketing / Business Systems Junior Developer (Nepal)
We are looking for a Digital Marketing / Business Systems Junior Developer to join the marketing department of a modern established tech startup to plan, develop, execute, and report on initiatives, tools, and campaigns.
This is a unique opportunity for a driven individual with skills and/or an interest in digital marketing and technology to join a passionate team developing a truly innovative and high potential business. The candidate will need to be comfortable working across multiple digital platforms to drive and nurture leads and product usage as well as deliver broader marketing objectives.
- Digital, Email and Web Campaigns
- Create, manage, execute, and optimise digital marketing campaigns, including paid search, display, paid social channels, and SEO optimisation.
- Create, manage, and execute drip campaigns across email and in-app messaging platforms.
- Maintain, update, and optimise the marketing website and other landing pages.
- Collaborate with other marketing team mates to ensure campaigns align with main business objectives.
- Recording of data and data maintenance to enable measurement of campaigns.
- Systems, Analysis & Reporting
- Configuring the CRM and other platforms as per business requirements.
- Implementing and maintaining automated workflows to manage the data.
- Implementing platform integrations and interfaces to manage the data.
- Designing and building SQL queries, reports, and dashboards.
- Perform weekly and monthly performance reports and make recommendations for improvement and optimisation in order to meet business goals.
- Experience building, executing and delivering high impact ROI-driven lead generation campaigns that drive new customer acquisition in a fast paced environment.
- Solid understanding of inbound and outbound demand generation program creation, execution, data flow, measurement, analysis and reporting.
- Affinity with technology, tools, and systems to work efficiently with a wide-range of platforms.
- Comfortable working with advanced spreadsheets.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with successful execution.
- Motivated and excited by the prospect of building a new business
- 2+ years experience in developing and executing successful online B2B demand generation campaigns
- Experience using key tools, including Google Adwords/Analytics, Unbounce, Zoho CRMs and Campaigns and other data and metrics platforms.
- Experience working in a previous marketing role
- English a must
- Compensation will be very competitive with market, including base, a discretionary bonus based on broader performance, and benefits (e.g., stock options, medical, additional leave)
|Please check vacancy details|
|07 May, 19|
|06 Jun, 19|