eSewa Fonepay Pvt. Ltd.
Apply Before: 26 Aug, 18
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
A digital marketing manager is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company digital platforms.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the company digital platforms.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company digital platforms
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor+ degree in Marketing.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
|BBA / BBM|
|27 Jul, 18|
|26 Aug, 18|