AHF funds its mission to rid the world of AIDS through a network of pharmacies, thrift stores, healthcare contracts and other strategic partnerships. Generating new, innovative ways of treatment, prevention and advocacy has been the hallmark of our success. We are currently leading a mass testing initiative to identify and treat the 25 million people who are unaware they are infected.
By advocating big goals–such as having 1 billion people tested each year–AHF hopes to eliminate older, more time-consuming methods. Since 1
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
(First date of publication: January 14, 2019)
Position: Oversight officer for Country Coordination Mechanism (CCM) Nepal
Global Fund embarked on a Country Coordination Mechanism (CCM) evolution project and Nepal CCM is selected as a one of the Pilot Countries to implement CCM evolution project. One of the key characteristics of the evolution project is Improving CCM performance through implementing a set of activities in 4 areas which includes 1) reinforcing effective CCM functioning; 2) strengthening engagement of CCM constituencies (especially key populations and PLWD); 3) strengthening oversight; and 4) enhancing linkages with national systems. Under the direct supervision of the CCM Nepal Secretariat Coordinator, the Oversight Officer will provide complete support in running the oversight function of the CCM Nepal as anticipated in the CCM evolution project, particularly strengthening the oversight.
- Provide technical assistance and capacity building to Principal Recipients (PRs)/ Sub Recipients (SRs) in preparation and presentation of oversight reports (based on PUDRs, Grant Management Dashboards, and/or other reporting tools);
- Provide support to the CCM for orienting and training of new CCM members and alternates on their oversight function;
- Support Oversight Committee in developing, costing and implementation of annual oversight plan. Furthermore, leverage technical expertise to update the CCM Oversight Plan as necessary to ensure its smooth implementation;
- Assist to develop procedures (including ToRs informed by all relevant stakeholders) and templates for issue-driven site visits, facilitate site visits and participate with visit teams;
- Document the results of the implementation of activities of the oversight cycle (i.e. data collection, analysis, provision of recommendations) and following up on actions decided by the CCM;
- Support the work of Oversight Committee to hold and maintain ongoing data-driven dialogue for grant performance purposes and ensure that appropriate linkages (e.g. agreements on communication and information sharing) and coordination among other partners in country are maintained;
- Support members of oversight committee in carrying out in-country Review and Dialogue on coverage of services for each of the three diseases (HIV, TB and Malaria), especially in coordination and collaboration with TWG of respective disease components in order to enhance efficiencies through alignment and harmonization of Global Fund supported intervention;
- Oversee timely and accurate updates of reporting tools (e.g. dashboards) and support (through thorough triangulation of information) the Oversight Committee presentations to the CCM and ensure that the most effective and efficient recommendations are made to anticipate and mitigate potential bottlenecks; and
- Ensure that credible and verified data from legitimate Community Based Monitoring is incorporated in the oversight assessments and reports and inform decisions accordingly.
- Master's degree in public health or related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in Monitoring & Evaluation of projects/programs;
- Familiarity with basic epidemiologic indicators for HIV, TB and Malaria;
- Knowledge of the Global Fund CCM Policy and Oversight Guidelines is desirable;
- Knowledge and experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Skill in using statistical software is desirable; and
- Demonstrated ability to collect, triangulate and analyse information from different data sources.
Candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may apply with CV with statement of purpose by January 31, 2019 (by 17:00 hours) to the E-mail: email@example.com with position title in the subject line.
Note: This is a project specific position with the end Date December 31, 2019 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the written test and interview. AHF has been working as a Fiduciary Agency for this project and recruitment will be managed as per the HR policy of AHF Nepal Handbook.
|M.P.H. (Masters in Public Health)|
|14 Jan, 19|
|31 Jan, 19|
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
(First date of publication: January 8, 2019)
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is an international NGO, working in Nepal since 2008 in the field of HIV/AIDS treatment and care. AHF is looking for dynamic and energetic Nepali citizens to fulfill the following positions:
Data Capturer – 1 position for Pokhara
Counselor is Responsible for data management including data entry, cleaning and reporting by following standard procedures adopted by AHF Nepal. S/he should assist in recording and reporting and ensure data accuracy, integrity and reliability.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized university or equivalent, preferably from statistics or commerce background or Certificate in General Medicine (Health Assistant) or Nursing (Staff Nurse) from recognized institution
- Preferably, be trained in monitoring and evaluation (M & E) of the program aimed to build the capacity of the person in recording data, preparing and sending reports and maintaining records properly.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals (medical officer, nurse, social worker, community health care worker, home-based caregiver, and psychologist) to adhere treatment protocol adopted by Nepal Government
- Workable knowledge of English with proficiency in MS-Word, Excel, Power Point, using E-mail and knowledge on web applications
- Must have basic knowledge of HIV/AIDS
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to respect organizational confidentiality
Qualified Nepali citizen from province-4 (local candidates) are encouraged to apply with updated CV and contact information to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the position title in the subject line of the separate application. Deadline to apply for the positions is January 22, 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and oral interview. No telephone inquiries will be entertained and any effort to influence the selection process will result in disqualification. AHF reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without assigning any reason whatsoever. These positions are subject to availability of the fund and approval.
AHF is an equal opportunity employer committed to a staff composition that reflects the social and ethnic diversity of Nepali Society including gender minorities. Applicants from disadvantage caste, under-represented ethnic groups and women are especially encouraged to apply
|Data & Info Service|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|08 Jan, 19|
|22 Jan, 19|