Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Nepal Sustainable Travel is looking for a Content Writer who is responsible for overall quality assurance for creative produced for a client. He/she understands the writing guidelines of assigned clients and ensures that all creative materials produced are copy-accurate.
Job Position: Content Writer
Type: Full Time/Office Based/Freelance
- Creative writing, researching, and editing on travel, tourism and hospitality sector as per the stated guideline.
- Checking text to ensure it is well written, logically structured and in the right style.
- Correcting grammar and spelling
- Ensuring the content is in line with the Nepal Sustainable Travel format.
- Checking facts, information and data.
- Writing catchy headlines for different variety contents.
- Proofreading the content and offering suggestions for content improvement.
- Rewriting/rephrasing/paraphrasing the original content without destroying the original ideas and/or styles.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or working towards a degree in any field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional command of the English language
- Ability to accept and learn from critical feedback
- Good knowledge of MS office
Deadline: 28th Feb 2019; 5:00 PM
How to Apply:
To apply, please email us at email@example.com with your CV (maximum 2 page) and writing sample.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further process.
|Computer - Content Writing|
|Full / Part Time|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|31 Jan, 19|
|28 Feb, 19|