Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Job Position: Content Editor
Nepal Sustainable Travel is an institution that works on the strategic business development of travel, tourism, and hospitality sector in Nepal through business development, marketing, and research.
Nepal Sustainable Travel is looking for a Content Editor who will be responsible to oversee our content publishing needs in a fast-paced work environment. He/she will work with a team of writers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our clients.
We offer an excellent learning environment and opportunities to grow and improve.
- Supervise a team of writers and coordinate with freelance writers.
- Proofread, re-structure, and edit articles by content writers
- Ensure that content meets the company or client's needs, and follows our in-house style guide.
- Verify content and information.
- Manage a busy workload according to deadline.
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics.
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or working towards a degree in any field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer or similar roles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English language.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Deadline: 20 August 2019; 5:00 PM
How to Apply:
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with samples of your work by including either a portfolio or links to your published articles and CV (maximum 2 page).
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further process.
|Computer - Content Writing|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|05 Aug, 19|
|20 Aug, 19|