With a unique focus on building strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Tekvortex has created a solid reputation for exceeding our client expectations with quality work and fast delivery turnaround. We also have special expertise in custom software development – providing specialized products, IT services and
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Our enterprise product automatically grabs contents from selected sites/sources, analyzes them and generates precise results for our customers to enable them to respond to emerging threats and manage complex risk more efficiently.
The Content Analyst’s primary role is to manage the list of sites for content extraction, regularly check samples of the ingested content for accuracy and make configuration changes to improve the accuracy. You will work collaboratively with the content, product, development, quality, clinical, and user experience teams to support the goals and objectives of the content for the intended audience. The role will be focused on, but not exclusively limited to, the activities outlined below.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Add the requested Sources into the application and make sure they are tested properly so that only the required type of content is ingested.
- Regularly audit the ingested content to see if any updates are necessary to improve the accuracy.
- Create, maintain, test and execute rules and pathway logic for content extraction from various sources.
- Create high quality documentation including screenshots to clearly communicate content related issues to the team.
- Collaborate with the team to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
- Manage assigned projects to completion and meet goals and timeline.
- Attend weekly call for status update with the team in US.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable communicating in a professional tone to people in person and over the phone.
- Possess good computer skills including Microsoft Office package.
- Quick learner and internet savvy.
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed, and able to manage tasks efficiently.
- Exceptional organization skills, very detail oriented, and perform well under deadlines.
- Knowledge of basic HTML and regular expression will be an added advantage.
|Computer - Technology/Management|
|Please check details below.|
|20 Sep, 19|
|20 Oct, 19|