Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Heifer International Nepal (HPIN) is a non-profit, humanitarian organization dedicated to ending hunger and poverty and caring for earth by providing livestock, education, and other resources to help poor families become self-reliant. HPIN invites application from eligible Nepali citizens for the following position
Knowledge Management & Communications Manager: 1
Major Roles and Responsibility:
- Develop and execute knowledge management system and process
- Research, develop and generate knowledge materials
- Collaborate with related parties to develop and disseminate knowledge products in all dimensions of Heifer work.
- Responsible for coordinating communication activities and raise Heifer visibility
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in development research, development communication or other relevant field plus seven (7) years of related experience or master’s degree plus five (5) years of related experience. Proven track record in knowledge management and exposure to agriculture/livestock/rural development is required. Other job- related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or part of these requirements.
How to apply:
A Cover letter mentioning expected salary along with application form Download, latest curriculum-vitae, a recent passport size photograph, a copy of citizenship certificate should be submitted at the following address by 20th June 2019. For details of Job Description please visit our website http://www.heifernepal.org. Please indicate the position that you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Heifer International Nepal
P.O. Box: 6043, Kathmandu
|Development / Administrative|
|Bachelors in Mass Comm. and Journalism|
|04 Jun, 19|
|20 Jun, 19|