Our departments include Web Design and Development, Graphic Design and Production, 2D animation, iOS and Android Mobile Apps Development, Web Applications Development, Web Content Management, Digital Marketing and Content Writing.
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
CMS Interns / Juniors
- English Language must be fluent on both speaking & Writing.
- Sound knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, PHP and related fields.
- Highly motivated, flexible individual who can work independently or in a team.
- Responsible for maintaining quality assurance and control in accordance to project requirements
- Basic Knowledge of MS office package.
- Education required - Bachelor running or just finished in computer-related fields.
- Experience on any CMS including WordPress will be an advantage.
Please include in your cover letter why you think that you are the most suitable candidate for this job opening. Experienced individuals should include the description of the project that they have accomplished. Fresh graduates can include the description and accomplishments of the Major Project that they have completed in their final year.
Other specific requirements:
- motivation to learn and explore.
- desire to expand skill sets.
- should have the ability to understand the project/product requirements.
- the candidate should be very focused & committed to achieve goals.
- should be a good team player.
- should be ready to extend working hours to meet up with project deadlines.
- should always have encouragement in suggesting ideas to improve the product.
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment
- Attractive Salary to match your performance
- Bonus for your hard work
- Laptops, tablets and smartphones*
- Recreational Activities (Futsal and refreshment times, Team Events and Movie Nights ) *
- Quarterly Tour
- Revenue share *
- Birthday Celebration
- Rapid promotion
- Lunch provided by the office.
- Online training tools and Certification.
- Job offer negotiated after successful completion of the internship period.
Drop Your CV @ email: email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org
|Please check details below.|
|28 Sep, 18|
|26 Oct, 18|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
If you have what it takes, and are looking for a fulfilling career with a fast-paced, growing organisation, Rillmark may be the right place for you! We value teamwork and thrive on new challenges. If you agree with our work ethics, send us your resume to email@example.com