Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
JOB DESCRIPTION OF DEPUTY DIRECTOR
SUMMARY OF POSITION
To undertake overall responsibility for the management of NEWAH with the Director retaining key responsibilities. Kathmandu based with frequent field visits for overall support, monitoring and evaluation.
The Deputy Director reports to the Director.
- Manage and lead the senior management team of the organization in conducting meetings, recording minutes and achieving the organization’s objectives.
- Oversee the performance, guide and support the HQ Managers in reviewing policies, procedures and guidelines for submission to the Director and the donor.
- Monitor and support the provincial and central level program and activities of the organization in coordination with the concerned managers.
- Undertake the roles and responsibilities of the Admin Manager from April 2020.
- Conduct regular monthly meetings among managers at HQ and a coordination meeting involving provincial managers at least once a quarter or earlier whenever required.
- Assist the Fund-Raising department with required information in preparing the funding proposals for the organization.
- Maintain a cordial relationship with donors and all other stakeholders and join weekly calls with charity: water along with the program manager.
- Take responsibility and manage the day to day management of HQ.
- Represent the organization at all National forums.
- Assist the Director in fulfilling the tasks as decided by the Executive Committee/General Assembly/Audit Committee and any other committees formed by the AGM/EC.
- Keep the Director informed on progress, issues and events.
- Seek advice & support from the Director when needed.
- Any other specific tasks of the organization as assigned by the Director.
- Master’s Degree with at least 8 years’ experience in development-related field at management level. Those with experiences in WASH will be an added benefit
- Applicant should not be above 40 years of age
- Fluent in Nepali and English both in speaking and writing
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with gender sensitivity
- Ability to lead a team of senior member of staff
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Possesses a valid driving license for a car or motorbike
Salary & Benefits
- Salary scale per Month NRS 75,000.00
- Dearness Allowance per month NRS 34,500.00
- PF, Gratuity & other benefits as per the rules of the organization.
Candidates must submit their CV along with the name & contact detail of two references.
|Administrative / Management|
|Post Graduate / Masters in related field.|
|04 Dec, 19|
|13 Dec, 19|