i) Quality laboratory services for microbial, chemical and physical analysis of water, waste - water, soil, food, air)
ii) Innovative water treatment and sanitation related products and field test kits
iii) Consultancy for designing and installation and long term operation and maintenance services for innovative, eco-friendly and affordable solutions related to water and sanitation
iv) Trade, including import and export, of innovative WASH technology and products.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Position: Civil Engineer
The primary function of the Civil Engineer is to contribute in the assessment, design, development and testing, installation and O&M of innovative Faecal Sludge, Wastewater treatment, water treatment and management solutions with a focus on design of water and wastewater utility services of the projects. The incumbent will work closely with the experts and seniors in water and wastewater sectors.
The following tasks are envisaged:
- Design, and supervise innovative Faecal Sludge and Wastewater processing systems, including development, testing, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Field assessment, design, construction supervision of water supply, water treatment and rainwater harvesting systems.
- Preparation of proposals as per the requirement of clients.
- Leading the topographical survey team in the field.
- Optimise Faecal Sludge and Wastewater treatment by analysing chemical and analytical processes.
Minimum qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 2 years of working experience in the relevant field.
- Ability of operate AutoCad, Planning tools, Microsoft office package independently.
- Demonstrated ability to find innovative solutions, conceptual and strategic thinking
- Self-motivated and organized with “team work” ethics
- Ability to travel, stay and work in the field within and outside the country even during emergency settings
- Knowledge and experience on faecal sludge, wastewater treatment, water treatment, Rain Water Harvesting and management would be additional value.
Submission Procedure for Application:
Submit application with a self-written cover letter, an up-to-date CV with names of 3 referees.
Job applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly mark “Job Application for Civil Engineer” in the subject line of email.
Your application should:
- Be well-written in English.
- Not exceed 5 pages.
- Have your contact details, professional summary, education, employment history (with specified dates), interests and names and current positions of 3 referees.
- Highlight job related training, experiences and exposures.
- Cover letter should include your motivation to work in the sanitation sector with EcoCocern, a social business enterprise.
These are new positions that need to be filled in as soon as possible. Please apply immediately. Potential individuals will be invited for interview on an individual basis. Jobs can be offered immediately upon selection of suitable candidates.
|Engineering - Civil|
|B.E. in Civil|
|07 Aug, 18|
|24 Aug, 18|