Tekvortex is a leading IT services company specializing in delivering and optimizing best of breed IT solutions from the initial phase of scoping the requirements, up to the final delivery, maintenance and continuous upgrade for medium and large sized enterprises around the globe since 2012. Since its inception it has been a trusted partner and a recognized leader in providing enterprise application development, systems integration and solution delivery services.
With a unique focus on building strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Tekvortex has created a solid reputation for exceeding our client expectations with quality work and fast delivery turnaround. We also have special expertise in custom software development – providing specialized products, IT services a
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
This is a professional opening requiring a minimum of 3 years of related experience in the software industry. Our team consist of an energetic group of passionate strategic thinkers, creative minds and technical specialists.
We are looking for Business Analysts who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software products and services.
- Determine and document project requirements through interaction with stakeholders and domain research.
- Translate business requirements to technical requirements using analysis and modeling tools to match strategic business objectives with practical technical solutions.
- Organize requirements into related categories for effective management and communication.
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups for the same.
- Create use-cases and verify requirements through analysis, test, demonstration and inspection.
- Create direct channels of communication to software and application developers that get the job done without managerial interjection.
- Identify business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers and then follow-up on all results.
- Develop comprehensive end-to-end test cases at the application level and perform perform quality assurance of the deliverables.
- Implement a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress.
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/product provided.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration.
- Communicate key insights and findings to the product team.
- Gain agreement, usually from senior management, of the best method of introducing your recommendations to the business.
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related technical or management field.
- Exposure to IT infrastructure setup, virtualization and cloud technologies would be preferred.
- Experienced using planning and modelling tools MS Project, Visio, Balsamic etc.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong experience in requirement analysis and user testing.
- Working database skills including ability to write basic SQL queries.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical documentation skills.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and processes.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes.
- Ability to work in flexible schedules overlapping with US office hours if needed.
- Ability to motivate others and lead change.
- Familiarity with business case development and modeling techniques will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in Business/Systems Analysis, Project/Product Manager or Quality Assurance will be an added advantage.
|Computer - Technology/Management|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|24 Jul, 18|
|24 Aug, 18|