Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
With a strong focus on the emerging IT market, Dryice Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is one of the fastest growing IT Companies based in Nepal. Dryice Solutions enables organization to realize and achieve their goals by leveraging the use of suitable technology. We are committed towards satisfying our customers and so far we have been successful as well. We love challenges and are continuously experimenting on the emerging technologies. Dryice Solutions is an outcome to address the need and advocate for quality in IT domain. In recent years, we have seen the tremendous growth of use of IT and office automation in Nepal. However, much attention has not been given to the quality of such services, be it in IT consulting or software construction. Hence, we grouped together from various geographical locations including Europe & Australia to establish ourselves as an evangelist for quality-based IT solutions.
We aim at delivering a cost effective technology platform for our users to facilitate and foster their business. Dryice Solutions innovates IT solutions that are aimed towards bring revolutionary changes in today’s IT world and also serves as a base to stay ahead in today's competitive market. In additional to this, Dryice solutions also offers services that are programmed after in-depth analysis of latest global market trends and are tailored to meet the requirement of our clients. Our state-of-the-art resources, including human resources, technology infrastructures, and latest hardware and software facilities, have been providing premier solutions in the IT market.
We have following Vacancies for different post (Business Analyst, Project Manager, Nodejs Developer).
Interested and qualified candidate can send their CV and cover letter via jobs Nepal or direct mail to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Job Description Business Analyst
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Day-to-day project liaison with client and various implementation sites at provinces, local and districts level
- Lead the business process analysis at various levels to ensure that business requirements to be incorporated and needs are met
- Working closely with the team to recommend process improvements and changes to enhance efficiency and data visibility partnering with internal and external customers
- Define and document business cases to rationalize project-supported strategic interventions
- Impart best practices and lessons learnt on managing supply chain automation
- Collaborate with stakeholders and the project team to review, validate and establish business requirements for system change management, configuration and implementation
- Review assigned business processes to identify and address strategic, operational and managerial risks
- Support on change management and carry out process analysis
- Identify ways to increase the adoption of innovations and customer satisfaction
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Analyze and synthesize information
- Facilitate communication between organizational units
- Align business units with the capabilities delivered by information technology and serve as a translator
- Identify business processes that could be optimized with technology
- Establish a collaborative process between users and developers
- Support the development of project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Manage customers’ expectations and gain their buy-in
- Transform business needs into clearly articulated requirements.
- An engineering degree or other relevant IT (BCA, BIT, BSc.IT etc) or supply chain degree
- Experience of managing public sector health supply chains, preferably in Nepal
- At least 5 years’ experience as a business or requirement analyst on two large IT projects, with one project at least in supply chain, warehouse management preferably on health or pharmaceutical supply chain management
- Extensive experience on IT projects for government clients with knowledge of challenges faced in difficult geographical areas
- Good system level understanding of technical concepts
- Experience implementing COTS software including both web and mobile components
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and fluency in English and Nepali
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information
- Ability to facilitate communication between organizational units
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to identify business processes that could be optimized with users and developers.
Project Manager IT:
- Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions, as well as;
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Technical Management, Understanding and Analyzing Information with Problem Solving Skills;
- Good Communication Skills;
- Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent (add-on);
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge;
- Knowledge of techniques and tools;
- Experience as a project manager (at least 2 major IT related projects);
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management;
- Proficiency in project management software tools.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions (including databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it ((such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack))
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages ((such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack))
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors ((such as Stylus, Less, etc depending on your technology stack))
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Good knowledge on docker (will be an add-on)
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance ((Depending on the specific project))
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|18 Jan, 19|
|17 Feb, 19|