Proud to be a partner of all the industry-leading CRM software providers, SeeLogic has developed tailored solutions to meet the needs of different industries.
Like most organisational strategies, CRM is a journey and not a destination, which does not end with a software implementation go-live - in fact, go-live is just the very beginning! At SeeLogic, we do not deem a CRM project to be a success until it has been
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The role of the back-end web developer is important within SeeLogic, with responsibilities including the development and evolution of SeeLogic’s website as well as client web portal and app projects.The back-end web developer will be responsible for technical aspects of web and app development including rolling out web development as a client service within SeeLogic’s development team.
The main responsibilities include:
- To be responsible for the back-end development, evolution and maintenance of SeeLogic’sWordPress website/s so that is easy to navigate and built to the latest web standards.
- To work with SeeLogic’s web designer and front-end developer to add new innovative content to the website in line with the Marketing Manager’s plans.
- To regularly check website for technical issues such as malware, broken links, file 404 issues and to put in place immediate resolutions or escalate if necessary.
- Working with the designers and front-end developers, build websites and web portals on the Microsoft Portal platform, utilizing full content management capability. Full training will be provided by SeeLogic on the Microsoft technology, since this is very new and a field where SeeLogic is innovating in the market place.
- Working with designers and Dynamics 365 developers, develop PowerApps. Full training will be given on this technology.
- To support Projects Team in the productizing of portal and app development as a client service.
- To be responsible for updating own knowledge of the Microsoft Technologies and development languages and stay up-to-date on best practice and techniques by reading relevant blogs, forums and articles.
SKILLS, INTERESTS & QUALITIES
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of WordPress; developing themes and plugins
- Experience of jQuery and OOP
- Experience of Bootstrap and Liquid Templates
- Experience of database management systems (DBMS)
- Experience working with at a code level with:
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code
- Knowledge and experience of web accessibility
- Knowledge and experience of creating SEO friendly websites
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Use of jQuery / AJAX / Prototype / script.aculo.us an advantage
- Interest in the latest web technologies
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Drive, motivation & initiative
- Team player
- High attention to detail
|Computer - WebDesigning & Programming|
|Please check vacancy details|
|30 Jul, 18|
|29 Aug, 18|