click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Post: Asst. Technical Officer
Department: Support and Implementation Department
We are looking for as an Asst. Technical officer, you will work on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Your role is to support and implement HMIS software in hospital. You will work under other IT Officers, Implementing the software, solving the issues regarding hospitals.
- Software testing.
- Coordinate with the Team leader in implementation.
- Collaborate with other team members to solve the issues.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented manual.
- Work independently when required.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Have to travel extensively across Nepal for implementation.
- At least Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Should have knowledge of HTML, CSS, and MySQL.
- Familiar with Network and hardware will be a plus point.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment. Ability to develop new approaches to complex logical pro
- Fast responding to the issue.
- An efficient and effective team person.
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|10 May, 19|
|09 Jun, 19|