Wonderful Opportunity For Part Timers !!!
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Full Time Salary: Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 45,000 per month CTC (As per qualification and experience). Other benefits include Provident Fund, Medical Insurance, Festival Bonus.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION/REQUIREMENTS
Job category: Operation
Kalash Services Pvt. Ltd is looking for experienced Asst.Operations Manager to manage its BPO operations of domestic Call Center clients.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Should be flexible with working hours and days as per work requirement;
- Ability to manage and motivate staffs within a team environment;
- Proficiency with office packages specially Excel ;
- Ability to prioritize work and workloads across the team;
- Customer service experience in a call center setting is preferred
Core Job Responsibilities
- Manage the contact center operations for better productivity and production.
- Ensure hiring of right contact center agents and manage their continuous improvement.
- Ensure that management of agentsarein place for smooth operation of the contact centerto manage the call flow at various time and shifts.
- Manage and improve the productivity of agent performance and act based on it.
- Manage weekly scheduling is in place based on call volume forecast.
- Meet various targets for Agent login, call per agent, Abandon rate and various KPIs.
- Be able to train, counsel, motivate agents and shift supervisors on production, productivity, discipline and attitude related issues.
- Conduct various activities to engage employees to make better working environment.
- Forecast Employee requirements and work with recruitment team to achieve PRF targets.
- Keep close eye on absenteeism, tardiness and attrition and be able to manage and control.
- Conduct or assist in conducting various training program and orientations.
- Lead and manage various HR policies and processes and be part of the same.
- Listen to various calls and conversations and provide feedback or conduct hearings and actions.
- Provide regular reporting on various Operational and HR related work progress.
- Be part of various business development activities and marketing for the company and its services.
- Manage Operations and HR departments in leading role.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV to email@example.com
|Other / Misc.|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|03 Oct, 18|
|02 Nov, 18|