We currently employ over 200 people with expertise and competence in technology and management. Among us are skilled engi
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Designation Associate Software Engineer
No. of Vacancy 5
Job Location Kathmandu
We are looking for an enthusiastic and fast learning Associate Software Engineer who can develop, test document and maintain web/mobile applications under certain supervision.
- Analyze and understand business requirements in details
- Work in Scrum/Kanban team environment to size and plan the requirements
- Develop software products following standard coding practices and automated unit testing
- Maintain software products by identifying and resolving issues
- Work collaboratively in an Agile team to deliver team commitments and goals
- Maintain required documentation of owns work
- Research on new technology and techniques for continuous improvement of the products
- Participate actively in retrospective meetings for continuous improvement of the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 1 year of software development experience (preferred)
- Familiar with Object Oriented Concept
- Familiar with Data Structure and DBMS
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum Practices and Tools
- Analytical and logical skills along with attention to details
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with heterogeneous database server environment like MySQL, mssql and oracle.
- Sound knowledge on Java programming.
- Familiar with Angular 4 or higher framework.
- Familiar withUML Diagrams and DBMS relational diagrams
- Strong analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills and ability to work.
- strong communication skills, Team adaptability sound attitude and eager to learn
|Engineering - Software|
|Please check vacancy details|
|12 Jun, 19|
|11 Jul, 19|