Dish Media Network Ltd.
Apply Before: 06 Dec, 19
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- Responsible for planning, organizing and implementation of passive fiber network infrastructure for FTTH/FTTB
- Responsible to understand the vendor reports and presenting to the management. Vendors like Fiber/Cable vendors, hardware vendors, site survey vendors
- Design, streamline, implement & Install service delivery plan for new area, enterprise & Customer
- Manage & Guide the team for complex technical installations & technical issues in fields
- Meet SLA expectation for the team and maintain KPI
- Defining process and system for fieldwork related to Installation.
- Train and mentor other team members
- Responsible for Human resource planning along with other departmental exigency planning
- Sound Knowledge in designing and calculating OFC and RF Network
- Knowledge of field ISP maintenance including ODN
- Sound knowledge of Triple Play Services, Interactive TV application, OTT solution, routing knowledge, relevant Protocols & ability to diagnose problems
- Detailed understanding and working knowledge of routing protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, working knowledge of MPLS-VPNs (L3 and L2 VPNs), IPsec and SSL VPNs, QOS, Wireless communication, load balancing/sharing techniques.
- Good Understanding on switching technologies like STP, RSTP, VLAN's, VPC, link-aggregation, etc.
- Experience with DWDM, ONT, ONU and Carrier Ethernet technologies
- Team Interaction
- Third party governance
- Project Implementation
- Advance Analytical, Advance Excel, powerpoint and presenting skills
- Vendor Interaction
Education and Working Experience:
- 8-10 Years’ Experience in DSL, FTTH Network & IPTV products
- Bachelor’s Degree in BE/B.Tech/Bsc IT
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
|0 NRs per hour|
|Please check details below.|
|19 Nov, 19|
|06 Dec, 19|
Online Resume Send Email By Post
Copyright © 2000-2019 JobsNepal.com. All rights reserved.