Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are looking for a motivated Asst. Manager - Business Development to develop and implement growth strategies for company. Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how of industry. Shortlisted applicants should be team player who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity, but also know what it takes to lead a team forward and realize that opportunity. We’re especially looking for someone with great communication skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with shareholders, executives and clients on a daily basis. Preference will be given to candidates who plan to stay and grow with our company for the foreseeable future.
- Communicate and build relationships with banks and other clients
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customers/banks/clients’ needs.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new strategies for business enhancement.
- University degree graduate in field of Management/IT (An MBA is more preferable)
- 2-3 years of experience in related field
- Possess good interpersonal skills, Business acumen, keen in problem-solving and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- An attention to detail and have an investigative and questioning nature
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and proficient in computer and IT.
|MBA / MBM|
|01 Aug, 18|
|30 Aug, 18|